Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation of smartphone technologies?
Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? - This is the job for you!
Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Frontend Developer to join our Dublin Team.
You will work with our Belgrade, Dublin, and US Engineering teams as a Senior Frontend Developer which will be accountable for the development and delivery of multiple web applications.
What will you do:
- You will manage, develop and release a set of web applications for a variety of mobile applications.
- You will develop mobile and desktop applications which will be used by clients around the globe.
- You will report directly to the Software Engineering Manager
- 5+ years of relevant web development experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good experience working with RESTful services
- Excellent experience with Angular and React JS frameworks.
- Experience using some of the testing frameworks is a plus
- Experience in application servers, and database technologies
- The ability to work at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach - work from home or office
- Accessible office in the heart of Dublin at the IFSC
- Health & Wellness
- 100% subsidized medical insurance for you and your family via Irish Life Health
- Pension – defined contribution via New Ireland
- Life insurance via Zurich
- Income Protection via Zurich
- Annual Leave + Company days
- Learning & Development
- An opportunity to work with the latest tech stack within the growing world of biometric and identity
- Support in personal skills development through internal and external education
- Great Culture
- Organized Sports & Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!